czwartek, 9 stycznia 2014

Sponsored Review - Pinky Paradise

So Pinky Paradise send me one pair of circle lenses to review.
My choice were Vassen Cloud Nine Violet

Information from site:

Our Price: $23.90
Diameter: 14.5mm/15.0mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 Year Disposal
What inside: One pair of lenses and one cutie animal lens case

So~! My package came with another pair of lenses I won in their contest (unfortunettly I couldn't wear them :/). Package was packed really well, so my lenses came to me unharmed. Sorry that I don't have pictures of it but my card with them one just broke and i couldn't retrieve them :/






Right side of lens, left side of lens. 

With and without lens, no make up on.

both lenses on, eyes without make up.


Time for some photos in make-up and lenses.




So, what can I say obut this lenses? They are really comfortable! I can wear them all day and my eyes don't fell tired. Color is really vivid and omg i felt in love! It looks really natural even though they are violet, so i can wear them daily not only for session or cosplay. I like the pattern couse this cute holes makes them look more natural when you put them on couse your natural color is like mixing a bit with lenses. It looks good on my blueish eyes but i dunno how it would look on dark brown for example :<
You can get this lenses in other colors! Like:  blue, pink, red, brown, grey.

SO DUM DUM DUUUM.
Color: image image image image /5
Design/Pattern:image image image image/5
Enlargement:image image /5
Comfort:image image image image /5
Overall:image image image image/5
So i give them like 4 stars couse of small enlargment and not knowing how the pattern would look like on darker eyes . But I really love this series it is so cute!

Waaa all violet me! Hope ya like it!



3 komentarze:

  1. OMG so awsome! I think im going to buy them soon!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Waaa you're cute :____:

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń